Monday, October 25, 2010

Definition

I have been struggling lately with the description of my blog. Since I am officially no longer trying to conceive another child should I omit the part about infertility? Does Willow's loss no longer seem relevant because I was able to conceive another baby? Of course, I would disagree! However, I have a lot of visitors from the Soulcysters.com website, who are struggling with PCOS and infertility. I also have visitors from the Facesofloss.com site that have lost a child and are searching for support, a story similar to theirs. So how should I describe my website to let everyone know they are welcome to read about my struggles? They may not be current roadblocks in my quest to conceive, but they are struggles that will be with me always and have defined me.

No comments:

Post a Comment