Tuesday, October 12, 2010

10 Days (or at least 3)

On October 15th, 2010 (which is also Baby Loss Awareness Day) I will officially be 39 weeks. This means that my Dr can induce labor. So we are hereby requested to report to the hospital by 8am this Friday. I'm feeling a mixed bag of emotions. I'm obviously nervous about the labor and delivery, regardless if this is my 4th delivery. I also HATE needles, especially IVs so I've never had an epidural. But I am anxious to hear, see, smell and touch my baby boy.

I'm also worried that I will be flooded with emotions and memories from my last hospital stay with Willow. I'm trying to stay positive and be strong. Although I will be bringing a new life into this world, I will be saying a prayer for Willow and all the other parents who have lost a child. I hope you will do the same thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment