Friday, October 1, 2010

37 Week Quiz

I'm pretty sure this will be my last pregnancy quiz! Dr thinks I will deliver VERY soon.

How far along: 37 weeks.

Who knows: Everyone! Complete strangers are constantly asking me when I'm due.

Symptoms: My back/leg/hip pain has dissipated as I approached my final weeks of pregnancy. Thank God!

Total weight gain: Still not much... Maybe less than 15 lbs.

Maternity clothes: As I got bigger and closer to my due date I got more creative with my clothing options because I was not willing to spend any more money on clothes I will only wear a few more weeks. I found that some of my regular shirts, sweater coats and dresses actually fit.

Stretch marks: I can't tell whats new and whats old.

Sleep: The exhaustion hit hard. Even more so than my first trimester. Sleep during the night is not that bad (except for a couple of bathroom breaks during the night).

Best moment last week: Dr confirmed I am dilated to 3cm on Tuesday! Woo Hoo! I had 2 surprise baby showers thanks to family, friends and co-workers.

Movement: I am very aware of every move Baby Boy makes or doesn't make! I almost called the Dr earlier this week because he was barely moving, but I drank cold water and that got him squirming around. I know he doesn't have much room in there.

Food cravings: Cereal, is the main one. I actually have an aversion to ice cream right now, which is very strange.

Belly Button in or out: In, but it has gotten wider.

What I miss: Honestly, sex! Husband cut me off a couple of weeks ago because he was fearful it would make the baby come faster. This week the Dr shut me down due to dilation.

What I am looking forward to: Monday's Dr appointment to find out if I dilated more. Plus I love the swish swish of his heartbeat, even though I hate sitting there for 30 minutes for the non-stress test.

Milestones: Today I am officially full-term.

How is daddy? Daddy has been very nervous about Baby Boy's pending arrival, but he admitted he may never be ready, so he has relaxed a bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment