Monday, August 23, 2010

Follow

I want to remind everyone of the "Follow" gadget on my page. This will allow you to get updates from my blog. This will be especially handy when the baby decides to arrive... you can be one of the first to know.

I know a lot of my readers may venture here from other websites, including www.facesofloss.com. I know how hard it can be read about another mom's pregnancy journey after suffering a loss. Believe me, I've been there. But as a mother who has lost a baby, I could use the support of my fellow baby loss mamas. As I approach my due date, I still feel scared, unsure and anxious. And carrying this baby does not make me miss Willow Rose any less. I often cry for her because I miss her terribly.

And as always, comments are always welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment