Thursday, August 19, 2010

31 Weeks

Another Pregnancy Quiz as I approach my 8th month!

How far along: 31 weeks.

Who knows: I thought everyone did. I was surprised when a coworker just realized yesterday that I was expecting.

Symptoms: BACK PAIN!... it radiates through my right buttock into my right leg. It's pretty miserable.

Total weight gain: Not much actually.

Maternity clothes: Do they make maternity shoes?

Stretch marks: I can't tell whats new and whats old.

Sleep: I'm exhausted! Sometimes I think I may have to tape my eyelids open. However, I can't sleep at night due to the back (leg, hip) pain. I'm now taking TylenolPM for a little bit of shut eye... between bathroom breaks of course.

Best moment last week: Picking up my maternity belt from the physical therapist. I am not pain-free, but even 10% less pain is better than nothing.

Movement: Lots of movement. His schedule has changed and I'm worried he may be a night owl.

Food cravings: Cereal, chocolate, yogurt with strawberries and granola.

Belly Button in or out: IN!

What I miss: Being able to walk without looking like a penguin... being able to walk period! Sleep! High heels.

What I am looking forward to: Next week's appointment where I will beg (maybe bribe) my Dr. to induce me early or schedule a c-section!

Milestones: There is an end in sight.

How is daddy? The other day I called Daddy from work. He was at home watching TLC's A Baby Story. He told me all about the episode and expressed his fear. Never mind that I'm the one who has to deliver this baby!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Adela.. I've all but abandoned my blog since Soli was born, so it's been WAAAAY to long since I caught up on your family!! I would REALLY like to hang out with you sometime this week (or at least before the babe-a-roonie makes his big debut)!! I'll have to email you to find out what works for you!!

    ReplyDelete