Monday, January 25, 2010

HSG

Today I had my HSG and my uterus shape looks good and my tubes are all clear. A HSG is a test where dye is inserted through a catheter into the uterus to view the shape of the uterus and make sure that the fallopian tubes are not blocked.

Now, can you picture me in a hospital gown that could barely cover Paris Hilton, with my tush hanging out the back and socks and tennis shoes on? It was quite a site! Why wouldn't I feel uncomfortable. Then I had to lay down on the cold, hard xray table with my vajayjay airing out in the open in front of the Radiology Techs, my Dr and the Radiologist. I don't know what I was more afraid of, the pain or losing my dignity. I guess during that moment I was more afraid of the pain because I lost my dignity between the births of my children! I'm happy to say I have no blockages and it wasn't nearly as painful as I had expected.

What's next? Dr. H. wants Will to have another sperm analysis since his last one was from a year ago. Will isn't too thrilled about this request. That's just too bad though. I've been filled with gut-wrenching meds, poked and prodded and all Will has to do is make love to a cup. I'm sure he will survive.

No comments:

Post a Comment