Friday, June 25, 2010

23 Week Quiz

As I approach 6 months (and my third trimester) I thought I would do another quiz. So here I go.

How far along: 23 weeks today (my ticker reminds me that the baby is now the size of a papaya).

Who knows: Everyone! I'm actually surprised when people say they had no idea. It's kind of obvious.

Symptoms: Just back pain... Well I shouldn't say "Just"!

Total weight gain: I don't ask, they don't tell!

Maternity clothes: Yeah, pretty much everything.

Stretch marks: Nothing new!

Sleep: As I approach my third trimester I've noticed the sleepiness creeping back. I also toss and turn due to the back pain and having to pee twice a night doesn't help. I like to think of it as practice to prepare my body for whats to come!

Best moment last week: Will felt the baby move for the first time! I went in to work a little later that day and we just laid in the bed talking. Then the little one started kicking like crazy! It's such a great milestone and it doesn't get old, even for my fourth pregnancy!

Movement: Lots! Everyday. Dr says this is because my placenta is on my back wall.

Food cravings: Varies from day to day.

Belly Button in or out: IN!

What I miss: Zumba! I loved to workout @ the Y, but the Dr hasn't cleared me for any type of exercise. I have been considering an Aqua Zumba class though.

What I am looking forward to: Next week's growth scan. To see how much weight this baby has gained. Although I'm not looking forward to ALL the Dr appointments. Between my regular OB and the Fetal Maternal Dr, I'm going to be at the Dr's office twice as much.

Milestones: We got to found out the sex last month.

How is daddy? Will is very overprotective. He wouldn't even allow me to bowl. He finally admitted that we already lost one baby, he's afraid to lose another. It's kind of sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment