Thursday, June 17, 2010

Diego

Diego is the new man in my life. Actually he's been around for awhile, but I have just realized how important he is to me. He never judges me. He keeps me warm at night. And he's sensitive to my needs!

Obviously, Will is jealous of my relationship with Diego. And I have to admit, it's a bit awkward with Diego sleeping between me and Will every night. Protecting me like the border patrol.

If you haven't figured it out yet, Diego is my maternity pillow. He has tried his best to keep me comfortable through the night. I don't know how I would sleep without him! I love him so much I decided to name him after all of these years. I had Diego since I was pregnant with Olivia, but didn't realize his worth until my pregnancy back pain made sleeping impossible.

As much as I adore Diego, I do miss cuddling with my hubby before drifting off to sleep. This is impossible now because of my fluffy barrier. A couple times per night while rolling over, with my pillow tucked snugly between my legs, I've smacked Will in the face. However, Will tolerates Diego regardless of his hatred for him. Besides, he knows better than to mess with a pregnant woman!

We are going to the Dells this weekend and you better believe Diego will be coming along!

No comments:

Post a Comment