Sunday, February 14, 2010

V Day!


I had a huge surprise today when I took a home pregnancy test on a whim! I didn't take the test because I felt pregnant or even thought that was a possibility. I took the test because my period was late and I knew the Dr would request I take one or two before prescribing Provera to bring on another cycle. We were scheduled to begin Clomid/ IUI cycle this month and I was getting antsy for the process to start. So you can imagine my shock when I got two blue lines on my pregnancy test. I was in disbelief. I wasn't going to mention it to Will, because I thought it had to be wrong. Then the other test from the pack was a dud. So I knew it had to be a mistake. I debated back and forth through the evening on whether or not to run out and buy another pack of tests. It didn't take much convincing before I headed out into the chilly night to grab another pack of tests.

3 tests and 1 blood draw later, it's been confirmed! So far the stats are as follows:

What is the HCG level? 104
What is the Progesterone level? 12.1
How far along am I? 5 weeks
What is my due date? October 22nd, 2010

I go back to the Dr this Thursday to repeat the blood draw. Hopefully we will see my beat numbers go waaaaaaaay up!

2 comments: