Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy Anniversary


It's been 14 years since my husband and I made it official! I'm not talking about our wedding anniversary, but another important date. It was March 17th, 1996 when my hubby and I decided we would be together and we have been ever since. Even after all these years I can't imagine being with anyone else. I absolutely love Will with all my heart. I still look forward to him getting home from work every night. He is my best friend in this whole world! It may be hard to believe but he never complains, he is always willing to help around the house (often cleaning the entire house on his day off), does the grocery shopping, starts my car in the winter and is the BEST dad any kid could ask for. He's loving, caring and never selfish. I'm probably the luckiest girl on this planet. Happy 14 years, baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment