Monday, April 26, 2010

14 Week Quiz

How far along: 14 weeks today

Who knows: Everyone! Even Lili knows she's going to be a BIG sister.

Symptoms: Nada.

Total weight gain: I think I lost weight even though I haven't had any nausea. There's just something about being pregnant that makes me eat healthier.

Maternity clothes: Yes. It's much more comfortable.

Stretch marks: Nothing new!

Sleep: Still tired, but I've regained some of my energy. However, due to my back pain I have a hard time getting comfy at night... even with my pregnancy pillow.

Best moment last week: Nothing baby-related, but we moved Olivia into the bigger room and she's sleeping in her big girl bed. Will moved the crib in there too in case we have a baby girl on the way (then they will share a room). We will have to wait and see though.

Movement: Sometimes I think I can feel something. Or maybe I'm nuts.

Food cravings: Strawberries w/ Nutella and steak!

Belly Button in or out: IN!

What I miss: Cappuccino and Coke (I'm trying to not drink any caffeine)

What I am looking forward to: The anatomy scan June 4th!

Milestones: Can't wait to hear the baby's heartbeat again next week.

How is daddy? He is busy turning down every baby name I come up with. For some reason we only debate about girl's names. I don't know what that means though.

No comments:

Post a Comment